Whatever the boat speed or vibrations, the Offshore 75 remains fully efficient, thanks to the exclusive "Vibration Absorber" system which guarantees an exceptional card stability in all conditions. The Offshore 75 compass benefits from Plastimo's invaluable experience in compass engineering.
Motor boats from 5 to 9 meters.
- Card design guarantees accurate readings and safe navigation under all weather or light conditions.
- Perfect stability of conical card, 70 mm apparent diameter.
- Every card is balanced individually in our workshops.
- Front reading : graduation every 5° and compact figures allow for easy reading.
- Watertight construction
- One-piece moulded flange and bowl.
- Viton® diaphragm with extreme expansion and retraction capacity :compensates the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure, thus preventing the formation of bubbles.
- Lighting integrated in the bowl.
- Moulded-in sunken head screws.
- Lubber line
- Fluorescent orange, for instant recognition.
Materials:All parts fully UV-ray treated. Scratch resistant dome.Vibration Absorber" exclusive system: Minimal contact between the pivot and the sapphire cup. French official testing laboratory.
Lighting:Bulb is integrated in the bowl, thus spreading the illumination evenly and preventing eye strain and fatigue at night.Access to compensation or lighting.Extremely easy access to compensation or lighting with unique flange-clip system.
Installation:Flushmount on horizontal surface : compact compass (fastening with screws).Flushmount on vertical or inclined surface/dashboard : fits any surface whatever the angle (fastening with screws). Interchangeable with any compass of equivalent size.Mini-binnacle : to be mounted on a horizontal surface thanks to the unique clip-plate which allows the compass to be removed.Bracket : the broad and sturdy bracket base absorbs the vibrations. Mounting can be done on any surface whatever the angle, provided that the compass + card unit remains horizontal at all times.Bracket-mount compass can also be removed when fitted with clip-plate.