High resolution 5.6" VGA GPS chart plotter, with both NMEA0183 and 2000 connections. This makes the T.56 a complete multi-function navigation repeater of all external data on board compatible external devices e.g. cockpit instruments.
- Standard internal GPS with connection for optional external antenna
- User-friendly, intuitive operating program guides through the functions with icon access
- High resolution daylight viewable 5.6" LCD display with anti-fogging coating
- Patented easily adjustable quick release bracket
- CMAP MAX charting in SD card format
- 5.6" VGA (640x480) screen bonded, ultra-bright daylight viewable display
- Digital speed and temperature data.
- SnapShot function : save your favourite chart image in the onboard memory (64Mb) or removable SD card, enabling transfer to your PC for viewing and printing.
- CMAP MAX on SD card format.
- NMEA0183 interface : 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- NMEA2000 interface : to repeat or process data from other sources such as engines, intelligent transducers and navigation instruments.