FX-400 is a compact waterproof VHF, offering the latest marine radio-communication and safety at sea innovations, at increible price
Full Class D DSC (ASN) capabilities when interfaced with a GPS. Selectable ATIS mode for inland waters. Large high resolution displayand rotary selection controls. IPX7 waterproff construction. Ergonomic microphone with alphanumeric keys. Compact construction. Comes with all accesories as standard.
- 1 or 25 W transmit power.
- IPX/ waterproof construction.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) through CH70.
- Large dot-matrix LCD display (62x23mm), 4 lines, adjustable amber backlight and contrast.
- All international channels, 3 authorised local channels, and ATIS mode for inland waters in Holland, Belgium, Germany and France.
- Channel name indication.
- Position data transferred to a connected GPS (through NMEA), in case of distress.
- GPS data display (When connected to a compatible GPS).
- 3 channel scanning modes: Priority, Favourite and General.
- 12 programmed ASN distress messages.
- 32 names and MMSI numbers directory
- Supplied as standard with bracket, weather cover and bulkhead mount kit.