Compass and Heelmeter. Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft +). Homologation SOLAS-MED 96-98. When Plastimo invented the double reading compass, it was a major innovation which allowed the yachtsman to follow his course from the cockpit and the cabin. The Contest 101 goes a step further : its exclusive mounting possibilities on any bulkhead - whatever the thickness - and its aesthetics allow the Contest 101 to adapt perfectly to today's yachts, both in terms of engineering technique and glamorous design.
- Compass card: Double graduation : horizontal and vertical. Conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 100 mm. Heading numerals every 30°.
- Mounting: Comes as standard in a bulkhead version (vertical or 10-25° inclined bulkhead). Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
- Lubber lines: 3 lubber lines, at 45°.
- Heelmeter: Graduated every 10°.
- Compensation: Optional
- Lighting: 12 Vdc. Red lighting on black and white cards, White lighting on yellow and red cards.
- Supplied with: Protection cover, drilling template.
- Homologation: SOLAS-MED 96-98