Inflatable Lifejackets Sigma 170N, CE ISO 12402-3 AUTOMATIC.
The Sigma lifejacket is an economic lifejacket available in auto and manual version. The ultra lightweight design makes Sigma comfortable to wear and its webbing system makes it a user-friendly lifejacket. This cost effective lifejacket is available, in red and its transparent area allows the user to check the operating head function. According to each code, they feature one chamber which can be inflated via Lalizas auto operation head (20260, certified per ISO 12402-7) and bear oral inflation tube incorporating Lalizas valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7). The inflatable bladder, which is made of High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon red valise with Velcro closure and it is also equipped with Lalizas retro reflective tapes (70180) and whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8). They are provided with lifting loop and heavy duty D-ring for easier rescue.
Sigma Lifejackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 170 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Auto heads designed not to fire in heavy weather
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless D-Rings for attachment of a safety line